Friday, 5 May 2017

CAS(E) this sketch! Strawberries

I'm playing with this week's CAS(E) this sketch! challenge because sketch challenges are my favourite. They leave you so much room to play along with, and it's fun coming up with something. This week's sketch is brought to us by Leigh Penner ...


I seem to make most of my cards using this exact same diagonal sketch. I'm trying to break myself of the habit but am happy to "need" to do one this week, LOL ...


It's not even spring here yet (haven't seen a single tulip), never mind time for summer strawberries, but I'm in a fruity kind of mood this week and made several cards with my PTI Still Life: Summer set. Very CAS. Some cute little sentiments from The Stamp Market finished things up.

Another rainy weekend predicted, but hoping they're wrong. I need me some grandson baseball! Thanks for the visit and have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. I love this, Diana! Fabulous take on the sketch!
    My tulips are blooming in the front of my house and it's 25C! Dare I believe spring is finally here? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this...great crisp, fresh look and so fun.
    TFS,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME take on the sketch Diana! Fresh crisp and amazingly CAS like only you can!
    Thanks for joining us at CTS !

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card! I love the pop of red and the way you used the sketch is great. Fun stamps, great design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! We had some fresh from the garden strawberries just last week! Yum!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.