Saturday, 1 April 2017

Inspired By All The Little Things #50 Celebration

I was so excited when my friend, Leigh Penner, asked me to guest on the Inspired By All The Little Things challenge blog this week.


The inspiration is just gorgeous ...

I went totally CAS, my absolutely favourite style, and used a set (Bows For You) from a relatively new company, The Stamp Market ...


I just love that sweet sentiment and thought that it, and the adorable bow, worked perfectly with the Celebration inspiration photo. The sprigs are from Altenew's Peony Bouquet. I stamped the bow with Grapefruit pigment from Fresh Ink, thinking that it went really well with all the pinky peach goodness in the photo.

Head on over to the blog to see how the team was inspired and to play along yourself. I hope you have a great weekend that includes some fun crafty time!

16 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Thanks so much for being my guest at Inspired By All the Little Things! Your card is gorgeous-- I love it!

Cindy H. said...

Oh, Diana, this is just soooo gorgeous! Love it!

teresa currie said...

Diana, congratulations on being guest artist with Inspired By All the Little Things!
Delightful to see your quick wit appreciated in print!
Wonderful card!
:)

Mac Mable said...

Congratulations....Your card is so very pretty and what a fabulous take on the inspiration. CAS perfection x

~amy~ said...

yay! Your card is GORGEOUS!

Lesley said...

I absolutely love your style and I am excited that you are our main guest this week. Thank you for joining us!
Lesley

Karen Day said...

Diana - your card is stunning!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Diana your card is CAS and so so beautiful! I love that pretty bow and the PERFECT shade of pink you used. I think I need to get some Fresh Ink. So happy to see you as Leigh`s guest and what a coincidence that you also won the last challenge!

Vicki Finger said...

This is so so lovely, Diana! I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to do for this challenge but your card is just beautiful Congrats one being a guest!

Silke Ledlow said...

Thank you for being our featured guest this week! Your celebration card is beautiful!

Karen J Brandt said...

Stunning! Just so perfect in it's simplicity!

Jen Mitchell said...

Beautiful card. I love the bow and the little sprigs along with it!

Jenny Colacicco said...

Wow this is really pretty - I saw you described your style as CAS and feminine - and there it is !! Love your stuff.

KimCreate said...

Super pretty card! Thanks for guesting with us at Inspired by all the little things!

Martha said...

Diana, what a beautiful card this is. It's a real CAS beauty.

Lindsey said...

Yay!!! You were an excellent choice! I'm absolutely swooning over all of this. I'm also wanting to order everything you used because I love this so much.