Thursday, 30 March 2017

Bunny Frame

I'm playing along with two challenges today. First up is Inspired By All The Little Things #49, this sweet little bunny ...

and second is Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday for this week, featuring curved sentiments. Of course I made a bunny card!


I used Don't Forget To Write, Baker's Dozen and Hippity Hoppity from PTI. Oh, and also the Petite Pots anniversary set. I started off by blending some Fresh Ink (in Island) on my Kraft card base and then built up the little scene from there. My pic is not great, because now it's way too sunny in the house(!!!), but I glittered the frame with some Distress Vintage Platinum glitter dust and added some Glossy Accents to his rose coloured glasses. And it was done!

20 comments:

Luvpurple said...

We don't have sun in Kansas any more! :(
Adorable, adorable, adorable bunny card! Love it!

Lesley said...

Oh I love the clean lines of this! Such a cute yet elegant card! Thanks for joining us at Inspired By!

Lesley said...

I would love to follow you on Instagram! Are you on Instagram?

artful-notions said...

Love your take, Diana! He's adorable, and how sweet is little Tweety looking on! Beautiful frame too!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet, Diana! I love your wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

Carmela Hubler said...

Such a cute card!!

Marcia HIll said...

Cute, cute card Diana...LOVE it!! :0)

lainey said...

Absolutely adorable bunny and like that he has a friend to keep him company.

Marcie Sharp said...

I love this. The ink blending on kraft is great and that glittered frame is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Inspired By.

Kathryn A said...

Love your cute bunny and bird! The sponged ink background is beautifully subtle, and your frame is glittery and gorgeous!

Karen said...

Just adorable; love all the flowers and the little bird surrounding that cute bunny!

LauraJane:) said...

Brilliant use of the Baker's dozen frame!! Thanks for playing at Inspired by All the Little Things.

Tracey McNeely said...

Diana I just love your card for this week. I could see how you were inspired right away--so cute and all the little details are perfect. Thank you for sharing with us at Inspired By All the Little Things this week.

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inspired By All The Little Things!

Eliz Stewart said...

This card is so wicked cute! I am still giggling...such an adorable idea! Congrats!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

WOW! Love the use of Baker's Dozen with the Easter theme!! Thanks for joining me for this week's Make It Monday!

Skrater said...

Beautiful card!

Sherri Clifford said...

I love this card, Diana!

Joyously Noelle said...

What a happy spring collage!

Kathy Mc said...

Diana, your Easter scene is adorable with Hippity Hop front and center framed in glitter. All your details are spot on. This is gorgeous!